ARTICLES AGAINST PEDOPHILIA AND INCEST

domenica 9 marzo 2008

HELP CHILDREN-S.O.S-HORROR-GERMAN GOVERNMENTS RECOMMENDS INCEST AND PEDOPHILIA !

HORROR-HORROR-HORROR-GERMAN GOVERNMENTS RECOMMENDS INCEST AND PEDOPHILIA !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 31st, 2007 by Aurora.This needs no comment from me. I’m appalled and nauseated:BERLIN, July 30, 2007 - Booklets from a subsidiary of the German government’s Ministry for Family Affairs encourage parents to sexually massage their children as young as 1 to 3 years of age. Two 40-page booklets entitled “Love, Body and Playing Doctor” by the German Federal Health Education Center (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung - BZgA) are aimed at parents - the first addressing children from 1-3 and the other children from 4-6 years of age.“Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex,” reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds. The authors rationalize, “The child touches all parts of their father’s body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same.”HAT TIP: Conservative ThoughtsUpdate: BERLIN, July 31, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - After severe criticism from German and Polish parents, medical and psychological experts the German government's Ministry for Family Affairs has pulled two booklets aimed at parents of toddlers and young children which advocated parent-child sexual massage. In addition to encouraging fathers to massage their infant daughter's private parts, the documents encourage unlimited masturbation.Link:Thanks to Crow in comments.
Posted by KG at 6:34 AM

Comments (22)
postCountTB('2837912090996182051');
Trackback (0)

function emo_pop() {window.open('http://www.haloscan.com/commenthelp.php','Help','width=200,height=360,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');}

Nonsensical comments and trolling will result in something you may not expect.

They pulled it: http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007...l/07073105.htmlCrow 08.01.07 - 8:44 am #

"Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex..."A sense of pride in their sex?Why then is it that so many disturbed women turn out to have been molested by their fathers or other male relatives? I consider myself pretty broad-minded, and after my time in NSW Police, I am probably harder to shock than the average person, but this disgusts me in several ways.Phil Stephenson 08.01.07 - 3:56 pm #

You know Phil, i'd like to turn the vermin that dreamt this stuff up over to you and some fellow coppers to 're-educate' in the back of a paddy wagon.I'm sure you blokes would be able to use some old-school methods to get them back on the right track. MK Homepage 08.01.07 - 4:22 pm #

Nah MK, send them over hereCops are not allowed to go as far as the would need to and I have no qualms about doing the most horrendous and obscene things to the human filth who are responsible for this.Like Phil said - I too am pretty open minded and hard to offend but this...I am pretty much lost for words about how disgusted I amTiberius Homepage 08.01.07 - 4:39 pm #

I never said anything about what they're allowed to do or not to, didn't say anything about not allowing you to join in either.In fact, if they are squeamish, they can keep watch while you conduct those most important stress tests on the various parts of the human body.MK Homepage 08.01.07 - 4:54 pm #

You need an expert in um...coercive techniques.Will work for beer. kg Homepage 08.01.07 - 5:09 pm #

"Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex..."Dear God in heaven. . .I have two (young) daughters. I'd kill anyone who went anywhere near them with this shit on their minds (let alone me).Grotesque. . .James Ozark Homepage 08.02.07 - 1:03 am #

Disgusting!I too, shock less easily than most (I used to work in a sex offender's prison wing)These subhuman scum need gassing- but try mentioning THAT in Germany!Oswald Bastable Homepage 08.02.07 - 6:23 am #

"These subhuman scum need gassing- but try mentioning THAT in Germany!"Um, no.Crow 08.02.07 - 9:02 am #

I'm with you OB, gas their ass.MK Homepage 08.02.07 - 9:25 am #

WTF?AD 08.02.07 - 10:15 am #

KG wanted me to comment here. Can't say much. Certainly not a policy I would endorse or take part in.KG, do you hold me somehow responsible for this just because you call me a "leftist"? Perhaps you think I have connections with comrades in the Ministry or something. What is your point?Damian Homepage 08.02.07 - 12:18 pm #

"Certainly not a policy I would endorse or take part in."Whoo! That's some powerful condemnation from the Lefty!ar 08.02.07 - 1:26 pm #

But only after being pushed and cajoled into it AR.MK Homepage 08.02.07 - 2:24 pm #

"KG wanted me to comment here. Can't say much. Certainly not a policy I would endorse or take part in."No I didn't--I merely observed that you hadn't.You need some remedial comprehension instruction there, Damian.kg Homepage 08.02.07 - 3:41 pm #

"Perhaps you think I have connections with comrades..."The only connections you have with comrades would be genital-to-anus and you can spare us the details.kg Homepage 08.02.07 - 3:43 pm #

If they can fix the moral compass, the rest will take care of itself.MK Homepage 08.02.07 - 4:52 pm #

This just sick beyond words.BetsyinAmerica 08.03.07 - 4:56 am #

Sorry, AR. How's this?"This is AN OUTRAGE! I am DISGUSTED! I am going to vent my spleen on countless blogs just to show how much I really care!"Better?KG, you are once again displaying the laughable childishness that has me coming back for more. In stitches.Damian Homepage 08.03.07 - 8:29 pm #

PS KG, there are hundreds of posts I have not commented on. OMFG!Damian Homepage 08.03.07 - 8:41 pm #

What's with the "F" in "OMFG"?And you talk about tasteless...Panday Homepage 08.03.07 - 9:57 pm #

He's a lefty Panday--they're tasteless and ignorant by necessity, since they lack the equipment to be otherwise.My guess is little Damian is either a student or engaged in some utterly non-productive occupation, which allows him (if "him" is quite the right term for a testicle-free lefty dweeb) to float through life untouched by reality.Sad, really....kg Homepage 08.04.07 - 6:19 am #http://awesternheart.blogspot.com/2007/08/german-government-recommends-incest-and.html

1 commento:

The Angry Oklahoman ha detto...

Hey. Read my blog on the evil of pedophila. It's in my blog, The Angry Oklahoman.